Monday 24 September 2018

Be still and know that I am with you - Psalm 46:10



Be still and know that I am with you - Psalm 46:10
Paper clay, driftwood, wood, string, hessian,button and acrylic paint
35.5 x 10 cm 

For the man's body I have used a piece of #driftwood and a piece of #wood 
was used for the stand on which the #bird sits.The man's face was formed with #paperclay
and a #branch was used as his #walkingstick. I have used a #polystyrene square as a basis
on which the whole sculpture has been fixed to with strips of paper. I have used a piece of #hessian and a button for his jacket.The bird has been formed with #paperclay and paint with acrylic paint.
I have then paint a hanging #lantern and a #fence to finalise the whole sculpture.

#paperclay #papermache #mixedmedia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release, Cosmic Rotation, Blissful Moments

  Cosmic Rotation Acrylics on board 30 x 37.5cm Blissful Moments Acrylics on canvas board Each 29.5 x 42cm Release Acrylics on board 30 x 34...