Saturday 15 December 2018

Girl with bird on her head



Girl with bird on her head
Paper clay, paper mâché and mixed media doll
13 x 44cm 

For the body of the girl I have used an #emptywinebottle. For the face
I have used #paperclay but without forming my usual nose that I use on
my #papermâchédolls. The bird was also formed with paperclay
and layered with strips of paper. For her hair I have used #hessian.
The complete girl and bird was then painted with acrylics
and the bird glued to her head.
She stands 44cm tall and is 13 cm wide.

 #papermâchédoll #papermachébird #mixedmedia #sonjapeacockart #sonjapeacock #paperclay #hessian #acrylicpaint

No comments:

Post a Comment

Release, Cosmic Rotation, Blissful Moments

  Cosmic Rotation Acrylics on board 30 x 37.5cm Blissful Moments Acrylics on canvas board Each 29.5 x 42cm Release Acrylics on board 30 x 34...